Monday, April 24, 2006

 

THE MAGIC OF MONDAY

Last Monday, I saw a beautiful place. Honestly, I wanna stay there, standing on the bridge for a bout an hour, reciting 99 Allah’s Names, staring at the beautiful clouds above, and jumping to the sea..hehe..

Tapi kalo itu kulakuin dalam satu jam, bisa-bisa I diceburin beneran.hehe...
I hope next two weeks I’ll be there again. Coz I forgot to take pictures of the moon…oh..gak ada moon-nya. Padahal kalo ada moon and stars-nya…bakal persis ama lagu I Swear-nya K.Rogers. Juga bakal mewakili ciptaan Allah.

Sesungguhnya ciptaan Allah mewakili sifat-sifat-Nya :

UDARA sumber KEHIDUPAN – Al Hayyu
MATAHARI sumber CAHAYA – An Nur
BULAN bersifat LEMBUT - Al Latiif


(Sumber : Training ESQ kemarin pas I jadi ATS setengah hari..hehe.. I dah lupa tentang ini, ada untungnya juga lho datang lagi saat training, coz banyak materi baru maupun lama yang pas dulu ikut rada gak nyambung..sekarang baru understand )

Peace,
Indah loves you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?